TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand. Employees of Mico New Zealand Ltd or Rinnai New Zealand Ltd and its agencies plus members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter. If a winning entrant is under 18 years old, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
3. To qualify to enter the major prize draw you must spend $100 on Rinnai Products from any Mico store between Monday 20th February 2017 and Thursday 13th April 2017. (“Qualifying Customers”) Each qualifying spend entitles Qualifying Customers to a further entry into the draw. Entry becomes invalid if the purchased product is returned for credit or exchanged with an alternative product. The Mico Trade account holder will also receive one vest free with every two purchases of a Rinnai or HJ Cooper by Rinnai electric hot water cylinder during the promotional period. Limit of 300 vests available, only while stocks last.
4. Qualifying Customers will automatically be entered into the draw to win upon receipt of payment in full. [presume means you can qualify more than once]
5. The prize draw will take place at Mico New Zealand Ltd on Friday 21st April 2017 at 3pm.
The first 4 eligible entry/entries drawn will be deemed to be the Winner(s). One winner will be randomly drawn per Mico region.
6. The Winner(s) will be notified by phone or email within 5 days of the prize draw. If a Winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion), that Winner will forfeit the prize and another prize winner will be drawn.
The Winner must be operating within the Mico Terms of Trade.
7. Each Winner’s prize constitutes flights, accommodation, food, drink and activities for 7 nights in Japan. Trip will take place in September 2017.
8. The Winner(s) is responsible for organising any travel to and from the airport visas, passports and travel insurance they require.
9. The prize may be subject to further terms and conditions stipulated by the travel provider.
10. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash, nor can it be exchanged for any other product or service.
11. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entry is deemed to be consent to use the Winner(s) information (name(s) and/or photographs, video etc), given the nature of the competition for reasonable publicity and promotional purposes if required without compensation and copyright will be vested in the Promoter.
13. The Promoters reserve the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this Promotion or to modify, extend, terminate, suspend or reschedule this Promotion at any time at their discretion.
14. Unless the Promoters determine otherwise, this promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion that the Promoters may be running concurrently.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Rinnai New Zealand Ltd,Fletcher Distribution Limited, Mico New Zealand Limited trading as Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms their related companies, employees and agents, will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or cost (including but not limited to loss of profits, direct loss, indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
16. All entries remain the property of the Promoters. All personal information will be collected and stored by the Promoters in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. The Promoters will use entrants’ personal information to conduct the Promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants have the right to access and request correction of personal information held by the Promoter.
17. The Promoters are Mico New Zealand Ltd and Rinnai New Zealand Ltd.